- Word forms - To get the general idea, click for a lesson and practice. After, click for a list - you don't need to read the whole page, just move down the page to see the list #1 - #50 - don't try to memorize it! - and check it when you're not sure about a word you want to use.
- Simple present tense verb forms - click for a video lesson. Please pay special attention to the negative form (the middle part of the video).
- Articles (a, an, the) - Click for a lesson. Look for the title 'Definite and Indefinite Articles' and read the lesson below. After, look near the bottom of the page and click Exercise on articles.
- Articles (a, an, the) - click for a video lesson with exercises.
- The pronoun 'it' - click to go to the lesson page and study only the first rule (It can be used as a subject to an impersonal verb.)
- Count and non-count nouns - click for a lesson. Exercises are below the lesson.
- Reflexive pronouns - click for a lesson. At the bottom of that page, click 'Continue with exercises' to quiz yourself.
- Topic sentence - click for a video lesson. After, click for practice. Look for instructions on the left side of the exercise page.
- Essay structure - click for an interactive lesson. Follow the instructions to click through the parts of the lesson.
- Essay map - click for a tool to help you the next time you write an essay.